The personal data that you provide us through any of the means of collection that are in cesarcabanes.com, may be recorded in a file owned by Mr. José Carlos Martínez Peralta with registered office in C/ , Valencia Spain, with CIF .
Mr. César Cabanes, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal information and to ensure the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Cesarcabanes.com complies with the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 for the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, approving the Regulation of development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of personal data of the user.
Cesarcabanes.com, also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
From May 2018, we will be governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
We can process your data thanks to your consent. You can revoke this consent at any time you wish.
METHODS OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE
- Contact forms: we will only integrate your data if you check the specific box for it.
- Third party forms: we currently work with:
- Woocommerce checkout form
- Redsys payment gateway.
- Whatsapp direct access link.
- Widgets and Apps: currently, we work with google cookies, these use your ip but we do not save it or anything similar. We also work with a whatsApp App, which you can use with total confidence and only our office colleagues will see.
- Navigation and IP Address: while browsing this website, the user automatically sends to the web server information about your IP address, the date and time of access to the web, the operating system and the browser used to access the website. Data relating to the web address from which the user accessed this website may also be sent. The Spanish Data Protection Agency considers the IP address to be personal data. Tocado y Hundido will never use the IP address to identify its users. It will only use and store it to compile statistics of access to the website and to analyze trends in user behavior within our website.
Cesarcabanes.com, will never communicate or transfer this data to third parties, unless required by law or court order.
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING THEM?
By the RGPD we can not force you to give us any information, with which, cesarcabanes.com, is not responsible, if the order or the service ordered, can not be fulfilled because of poorly completed or incomplete forms.
Cesarcabanes.com, , is also not responsible for not being able to send you the information you request, if you do not leave us a clear channel of communication.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, cesarcabanes.com, uses the following service providers. Each one of them exercises its activity under its own privacy policies.
- Hosting and web server: HOSTINGER
- Content management platform: WordPress.org
- Web traffic statistics platform: Google Analytics
- Direct chat: Whatsapp
Your data will be kept for the legally established period of time, or until you expressly request its deletion.
ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Objection)
You may exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Objection sending an email to email@example.com, In order to attend your request, we may require a photocopy of your ID card, passport or other valid document that identifies you.